Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Have a Blog?!?!

Bet you think I forgot about my blog! Well, I sort of did. I took some time off from work over the holidays, focused on organizing and cleaning out closets. It has been a real struggle for me to get back in to work. I think I have finally re-entered work, but am now once again hopelessly behind due to all my goofing off.

Seems like the universe will not let me forget about my blog, though. Everyone has a blog. I read an article and it suggested as a professional, you should have a blog. Another, to get a reputation as an expert and draw attention to your company, comment on blogs. On NPR, go check out the blogs of the guests, commentators or hosts. On television, read the blogs of reality stars, like Dr. 90210 (oh, that might be a good one, that guy is a total freak).

Alas, I did not forget. I even have an entry swimming around in my head, but it will have to wait until I feel less pressure to get my work done. I have overextended myself this month and must complete these projects as promised. Until then, we part. See you in a week or so (I hope). Don't stop checking in...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to your new blog entries!
LB