Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Day 15: I Blew It

Well, I blew it. I missed day 14. Even though that takes me out of the running for the contest, of which I didn't even really understand, I am going to go forward and try to finish out the month posting something every day. This may be impossible given my current work load, but I will try.

I got to my desk yesterday around 4:30AM and didn't stop until my head hit the pillow at 9:30PM. I worked, played tennis, worked a bit more than then got ready for and hosted our extended family for a combined birthday party for Phillip, Samuel and Andrew. Needless to say, I was and think I still am exhausted. 4:30AM again and I am back at my desk...must get to work! An interesting post later or tomorrow, I hope. However receiving very few comments, which isn't too encouraging when it comes to thinking of things to write about.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i found you through the randomizer and i put you on my "come back to visit" list!

just thought you'd want to know!