Monday, July 30, 2007

New Pictures in the Web Album

New pictures in the web album! That is about the only new thing on this site lately. Seriously, I am going to update soon. But, summer has been busy. Work, more work and a few get-a-ways (see our trip to Chicago in the web album), a lot of activities, some camps and a little bit of drama.

Right after we went to Chicago, I went to Atlanta for a conference for four days--it has made keeping up with work a real challenge, but I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel...or is that a train about to run me over?

Tennis league is over. Our team didn't do so hot and I would say that I only had fun about 1/3 of the time. The other 2/3 of the matches, we played total bitches who lacked any sense of sportsmanship. But, did it make me a better player? Yes. Will I do it again? Yes. Will I expect to win more next year? Absolutely.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Thanks for a photo update!! I'm still giggling over the 2nd pic and your comments.

Anonymous said...

You're back! Great Photo update.
Boys are boys, doesn't matter how old, they keep there hands in there pants. I think it get's worse the older they get!

jan