Saturday, August 04, 2007

My DNA

Not much surprised me here, but this is a very cool little personal inventory test.





I am an Attentive Analyst.

Highlights:


  • I am very ware of my own abilities, and I believe that I will find the best way of doing things.
  • Problems do not intimidate me, as I believe in myself.
  • I have a strong sense of right and wrong, and I am not hesitant to express myself.
  • I learn a lot about myself by talking things out with people, even if I don't always share things that are important to me.
  • Understanding the dynamics of a situation is an important skill that I have, and you often intervene to clarify things for others.

Lowlights:


  • Although I care about others, I hesitate to trust them to act in the best way on their own.
  • While you have strong opinions about what is right and wrong in the world, you risk coming across as judgmental.
  • I need to move beyond things that I find comfortable and open myself up to a broader range of experiences.
  • While I care about people, if I found ones I truly trusted, I could get closer to them.
  • I need to embrace the imaginative, creative part of my personality more often.

All good advice, but thinking is often easier than doing. I liked this test because it allowed for variability in your answers. I am not an A, B or C person. I am a A with conditions or a C with great exceptions. This test sort of allows for that. Do it and share your results!

No comments: